Since 1963, The Watson Lake Chamber of Commerce has aimed at promoting and improving trade, commerce, the development of natural resources and the economic, civic and social welfare of Watson Lake and the surrounding district.
Our current executive is:
President: Rick Harder
Vice President: Chris Irvin
2nd Vice President: Cheryl O’Brien
Secretary/Treasurer: Shannon Bergeron
Directors: Gerry Amann, Cam Lockwood, Norm Griffiths, Ruth Wilkinson, Dalyce Stubenberg
Are you interested in becoming a part of the Watson Lake Chamber of Commerce? Wonderful! Please submit a request using the Contact Us link at the top of the page, and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Benefits of Joining the Watson Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Be kept up to date with upcoming activities and events in Watson Lake
- Have your own page in our directory with unlimited details and image uploads for your own gallery
- Attend monthly meetings and have a say in what goes on with the chamber!
- Group employee benefits such as discounts of insurance and Point of Sale machines
- First Year Membership – $90.00
- Membership Renewal – $120.00
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.